Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Holiday greeting cards!




Hello!

I want to share with you a shop update: I just added a small collection of greeting cards for the holidays! I've been working on this project for a couple of months now and couldn't be any more happy about the end result and the process was something that I enjoyed enormously. 


I'm launching three cards, all with a black background and framed by an array of paper flowers, twigs and winter berries in red, white, gold and green and in the center, a simple word in gold hand lettering. The word represent an idea or sentiment about Christmas: The first in JOY, then comes NOËL, for my french speaking costumers and then we have a funny one, MEH, because we all have that special person that just doesn't like Christmas (in my case, my husband!). 


As you can see, I have you covered! 

For more details, click on the images to be directed to the shop. I hope you like them as much as i do!









Coming up, a behind the scenes of the making of the Holiday greeting cards, from the inspiration and process to end result!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Iveth




SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment