Thursday, January 21, 2016

Shop update








At last, you will find my shop updated with the newest members of the jewellery family!

Last December I made a lot of new pieces to present to my local customers at Puces POP and they were a hit! It took me too long (as usual) to photograph and list them on the shop but at last they are there, I hope you love them!

I think my favourite pieces are the MOON earrings and ring (I been wearing my moon ring non-stop since i made it. The Spiky earrings were absolutely a fave with customers: they look just so pretty on! And I also have a weakness for the new, more delicate version of the cloud ring, just so lovely and with the option of choosing from two materials: bronze and sterling silver.

Also a big hit with the local customers were the tiny versions of the cloud and raindrop earrings, just so cute! 

Check out my Etsy shop and see all the new items! Thanks for visiting!
Iveth

No comments:

Post a Comment