Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Photo Shoot


Last Saturday I spent a really great day with photographer Sarah Emily St-Gelais, stylist Maude Boisjoly, model/make up artist Marianne Caron and make up artist Sarah Ladouceur. They were all so nice working hard on a photo shoot for my jewellery! 

Some time ago I meet Sarah-Emily at a craft show and since then we have been planning this photoshoot. Sarah Emily was waiting for me to launch a new collection but as I'm still working on prototypes for SS2015 I ask her if she'd like to shoot some of my weather related pieces as those are big faves among my customers (and me!) and I think a beautiful, proper photo of them (and what a better way than on Emily's dreamy style!) would help me show them in all their beauty. She agreed to it and put together this amazing team to make it possible.

I had such a great time and cannot wait to see the end result! In the meanwhile, enjoy these photos I took of the behind the scenes of the shoot!

Thank you so much Sarah-Emily, Maude and Marianne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment