Saturday, July 12, 2014

Apply now to our Etsy: Made in Canada show!

Hello friends!

I hope you all are doing great. I'm writing to you from Mexico where we are currently taking a little vacation with our family but thought it''d be nice to stop by my blog and let you know about the applications deadline for our Etsy: Made in Canada Montreal!

The thing is that I have been so busy and haven't been able to post anything about the applications for the show here (just on FB and twitter) and as applications are due tomorrow and I don''t want you to miss out, here it is, the link to apply and all the info you may be interested to know about our show!

Just click on the image to get it!!!



Let me know is you have any questions! I'll try to answer as soon as I can while on vacations and for sure will keep up with all your emails and questions as soon as I get back to Montreal :) Also, for more up to date info and fast answers reach me on FB!!! 

Have a great weekend!
Iveth

No comments:

Post a Comment