Monday, February 24, 2014

Hopes and Dreams




I usually need very little to feel amazed, mystified and inspired by the universe, the night sky and celestial bodies: I often find myself drawing, mindlessly sketching about it. The new collection I'm presenting you here, comes from that side of me but wasn't exactly inspired by a romantic idea of the universe but is inspired by real people, family, by love, by hope and by the desire to help. I made and extensive post explaining all about it here, please click if you'd like to know more!

The collection include pieces in sterling silver, rose gold and yellow gold and features a lovely little star and a tiny moon, both are super small and adorable. One of the things I'm most excited about this collection, beside the fact that 100% of the profits are going towards a great cause, is that it's so perfect for little girls. It's been a desire of mine for a long time now to create a collection for girls and with this line I think I'm a step closer to fulfilling that dream. For instance, my little girl loves it, LOVES IT! When I told her to come and try on the necklace, she was delighted and she wouldn't take it off. Then, there's the fact that the size is also great for small ears and necks.

Of course, the new pieces look absolutely lovely in older little girls as well! that's why this time around I photographed two different models: my friend Maribel and my daughter and I think I pretty much proved my point 'cause they both look lovely wearing the little moons and stars, don't they?! :)

So this is it friends! I hope you are loving this collection as much as I do. Please check it out on my shop, The Angry Weather and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below, thank you forever!

xx
Iveth



All photos by The Angry Weather (click on them to see more of the jewelry!). Thanks so much to my lovely models Amelia & Maribel! White Dress: Baby Gap Black Dress: Atelier B

No comments:

Post a Comment