Monday, December 19, 2011

On Vacations!

Photo of our Celebration of the beginning of vacations for me!

Yep, I'm officially on vacations, yay!!

To say this past couple of months have been hectic is an understatement: crazy jewelry making; craft shows and a couple episodes of colds and coughs we still are battling to get rid of! phew! I was dreaming of the day I see my Etsy shop closed for a couple weeks and just relax and enjoy :)

The Etsy shop will be closed until mid January (haven't decide exactly when), but if you'd like to see photos of my jewelry, you can check my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Angry-Weather/119335904744599) for that and for updates :)

I think you'll see me more around here, though, as I'll have some extra time on my hands to enjoy my blogging ;)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I hope to see you around!
Iveth

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely break! Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012!

    Hugs xx

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks Sarah!! I wish you a wonderful 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete