Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Puces POP!

Do you live in Montreal? do you plan to visit next weekend? then you shouldn't miss Puces POP! This Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th come and see a great sample of the arts and crafts from local artists. I never miss it, I always come out of there with at least a couple of awesome purchases, and this time I'm super excited as it's the first time I'll be spending my puces pop weekend as a vendor! Yay!


So, please come, stop by The Angry Weather booth to say hi and see all my jewelry live! I'll have all the old favourites plus a whole bunch of new items you'll see first at Puces POP :) So exciting!!!

And here, some of what I am excited to see at Puces POP!:

-Broundoor And a whole lot more!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like it's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I soooo wish I was in Montreal this weekend! I was so excited to attend for the first time! But alas I'm in Alberta! Maybe next year for sure! Montreal represent! :)

    Hope you have a great turn out pretty girl!
    xo

    www.maycontainnutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I was near Montreal, it sounds so awesome! I wish you the best of luck Iveth!!

    ReplyDelete