Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yay!
I had a wonderful time last night with my family and my friends Alty and Ricki :) Today my friends went back to Mexico and i miss them already.
I only wish i hadn't drank so much+stay awake all night :S Today was my turn to wake up early with the little one (and husband's turn to sleep until late) and i just had two hours of sleep! i'm so tired and ready to take a long nap :) and the last thing makes me happy ;)


From here


From here

Big hugs to you all and my best wishes for 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! We had friends around last night too...they are due their first baby today!!...so they weren't drinking, and with our 4 kids up waaay too late, we didn't even think to have a drink! They went home early and we missed the New Year!
    I am glad you had a great night...and I hope the nap has made you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sounds like you had a great new year's eve :-)

    ReplyDelete